IV Nutritional Therapy
Why Intramuscular Injections?
Many vital nutrients can exert powerful healing effects when given in high doses. However, the amounts needed for a therapeutic effect often exceed what can effectively be absorbed orally. With intravenous (IV) nutrient therapy, vitamins, minerals, trace elements, fatty acids, and/or amino acids are infused directly into the bloodstream. IV delivery bypasses the digestive tract and achieves serum and cellular levels far higher than can be achieved orally or even by intramuscular (IM) injection.
Who Can Benefit From IV Therapy?
- Those who may have impaired absorption, or who for various reasons are unable to get the nutrients they need from dietary sources alone.
- Clients looking for a novel, more natural, or alternative approach to help recover from or manage a chronic disease or to fight serious infection.
- Healthy individuals who are not currently diagnosed with a disease but may benefit from a boost of health-giving nutrients when the body can use a boost, such as:
- When you feel depleted by periods of high stress and overwork.
- During periods of intense exercise or athletic training which can deplete the body of important minerals, electrolytes, and water-soluble nutrients such as B-Vitamins.
- While undergoing detoxification protocols to accelerate toxin removal and support the eliminative organs
- When fighting or recovering from infections, including viral infections such as colds and influenza, and bacterial infections as well.
- Post-surgery to provide high doses of nutrients to regain strength and energy, facilitate the growth of healthy new tissue, and aid recovery.
- After a night or weekend of a little too much fun partying and drinking when you feel exhausted, headachy, and hungover.
What Types of IVs Do We Offer?
High Dose Vitamin CIV nutrient therapy can quickly correct imbalances or deficiencies and deliver does that have potent therapeutic effects but without the harmful side effects of pharmaceuticals. We offer a variety of IV’s, including but not limited to:
- Meyer’s Cocktail
- Phosphatidyl Choline
- Immune Drip
- Dilute Hydrochloric Acid
- Rehydration Therapy
- Magnesium Protocol
- Alpha Lipoic Acid
- Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation (UBI)
- Dilute Hydrochloric Acid
- Hydrogen Peroxide
How To Start IV Therapy at Desert Oasis Clinic
To begin IV therapy here you must first have an initial consultation with Dr. Thompson. Once you are established as a patient and Dr. Thompson has approved you for specific IVs, you simply schedule with the IV staff at times that are open and convenient to you. If you have not been seen by Dr. Thompson in over a year, you may be required to have an office visit before scheduling an IV.
We welcome patients who are undergoing a particular IV protocol in another state and wish to continue treatment with us. However, you will still need to have an initial consultation with Dr. Thompson first. Physicians are required to use their own independent medical judgment to prescribe or approve any treatment protocol administered under their license. We will obtain your records and protocol directly from the other facility.