Strengthen Your Body’s Network
The body’s lymphatic system is a network of tissues, vessels and organs that together move a colorless watery substance called the lymph back into your bloodstream. Residing just under the skin’s surface and a part of the immune system, the lymphatic system protects the body from “invaders” (viruses and bacteria), absorbs fats in the digestive tract, removes cellular waste and flushes out any protein the body doesn’t need to properly maintain body fluids and reduce the chance of edema (swelling).
Given its vast role, there are many conditions associated with an unhealthy lymphatic system:
- Edema (swelling)
- Skin Disorders (acne, lesions, rashes)
- Digestive Disorders
- Arthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis
How is Lymphatic Stimulation carried out at Desert Oasis Clinic?
Desert Oasis Clinic uses the ST-8. The ST-8 from ELF Labs promotes lymph flow and function by delivering negatively charged light photons and super-saturated oxygen to key lymph points through specially designed heads placed on key lymph points to correct the electromagnetic charge on lymph cells. Using a low current, the ST-8 is designed to create a healthy environment that will help to resolve any issues caused by long-term illnesses or conditions.
The ST-8 helps to break down blockages in the lymphatic system to allow for the correction of any imbalances. This, in turn, helps to speed up the movement and removal of waste material in the cells, thereby increasing their delivery to organs in the body responsible for waste removal. The removal of waste and toxins increases the body’s ability to heal and remain its healthiest.
Be sure to discuss the following with Dr. Thompson:
To help you determine if Lymphatic Stimulation is right for you, report:
- Swelling that lasts for more than a few weeks
- If you experience extreme tiredness that interferes with your daily activities
- Abdominal pain, nausea, diarrhea, or vomiting
- Nervous system symptoms such as tingling or weakness in the hands or feet
Once you and Dr. Thompson have decided that this treatment is ideal for you, make sure to do the following:
- Discuss any medications you are taking; some will metabolize in the body and drain from your body at a faster rate.
- Discuss the best practices to prepare for the procedure and what is involved in the aftercare process.
- Discuss all possible side effects of the treatment.
To keep your lymphatic system healthy, you can:
- Avoid or reduce your exposure to toxic chemicals such as those in cleaning solutions and pesticides.
- Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated and promote the body’s flushing of toxins. Water allows the body’s to naturally move the lymph throughout the bloodstream.
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle that includes proper nutrition and exercise.
Contact Us Today
Desert Oasis Clinic can help you maintain your health using the latest natural and holistic treatments. Please call right now at 702-310-9350 to speak to our friendly staff and schedule an appointment.